1.Nbcc : Good govt project however stay away from PSU companies.
2. Metal Stock Analysis : Being cyclical business we need to figure right time to in and out when business is in top.Most of metal demand from China and USA is over now.Jindal is still good bet, most of metal stocks are in their lowest valuation. JSW is also a good bet, raw material prices have gone up and steel price is going down.Tata Steel is good stock.
1. SBI can be good bet, NPA cycle is bottom out, lot of cash flow, it has growth potential.
2. CanFin Home : Good capital book, able to raise fund.Yields are increasing.Good amount of speed.asset quality is in shape.
3. Goodrick Company : iran export key trigger, good tea estate company
How can I realistically make one million dollars in 5 years? by Grant Sabatier https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-realistically-make-one-million-dollars-in-5-years/answer/Grant-Sabatier-1?ch=99&share=04f55e0f&srid=uAQ4O
IDFC First Bank Next – IDFC + Capital First Merger Afterwards
Recently IDFC Bank and Capital First merged to become new bank – IDFC First Bank. V. Vaidyanathan will lead the new bank, he is the man who started Capital First and made it in the list of successful NBFC in recent past.
- We think new entity would be very successful as we have belief on its leader, logically also – Capital First has huge retail loan franchises which will be now backed by low cost CASA deposits of IDFC, this is perfect combination as currently NBFC gets the money from MF or money market at 7-8 % and lent at 9-10% now this 7-8% would be around 4-5 %, hence increase in the net interest margin.
- We believe V.Vaidyathan has ample experience right from his CITI Bank to CEO of ICICI prudential later starting the Capital First from scratch and carried it to highest level.
Here are few useful videos about new Entity IDFC First Bank and V. Vaidyanathan ji
1. Interview of V. Vaidyanathan new MD and CEO of merged entity
2. Capital First Journey – How V. Vaidyanathan made it successful company
Pay Off Loans or Start Saving & Investing? https://www.stableinvestor.com/2016/05/payoff-loan-or-save-invest.html
Here is stock which HDFC Securities is recommending with its own research with upside of 25% in 4 5 quarter. Here is detailed analysis of Jubliant Life Science Limited
What is Gopal Kavalireddi’s view on the auto sector for the next 10 years? by Gopal Kavalireddi https://www.quora.com/What-is-Gopal-Kavalireddis-view-on-the-auto-sector-for-the-next-10-years/answer/Gopal-Kavalireddi?ch=99&share=d8206f05&srid=uAQ4O