Here is summary of Conversation with Saurabh Mukherjea and Nilesh Shah –
- Consistent compounders are real winner like Asian paints, hdfc bank , kotak bank, these companies have moat which can not be replicated.
- Financial has highest weightage in index, higher PE multiples are now worst affected.
- Real Estate – There are funding and liquidity issue for larger as well are wel structured players due to RERA, it is good place to still bat for.
- There would be real demand and growth for some of the housing finance companies etc.
- About Auto Industry – Minda like KPIT companies provide high content are un predictable and difficult to bet on.
- Speciality chemicals – There are good companies are good and new companis have barrier to enter however it is difficult to predict when to exit and enter .
- Longevity Themes – Considerable scop of B2C to expand and build large franchise, once land reform and labour reform companies manufacturing companies would pick up. Finance and Niche Technology companies are best to bet on for long term.